Young Glory 2021-22 Interest Form
Male Athletes Ages 19-23
Young Glory is the umbrella that all the teams that lead up to our pro side, Old Glory, operate under. Young Glory includes men, women, boys, girls, coaches, volunteers, parents, and referees. This sign-up is for the highest level of play for Young Glory, our u23, developmental side - one step from Old Glory in the MLR.
There will be two tryouts in the Northern Mid-Atlantic and Southern Mid-Atlantic for all players aged 19-23 for the team. The following dates are proposed, but not yet confirmed, all to happen in the Mid-Atlantic:
- Tryouts and training at Mount St. Mary's on Sunday, November 28 from 12-3:30 PM
- Tryouts and training at TBD Location on Sunday, December 5
- Game vs CT Area u23 side on Saturday, December 11
- Game vs RUNY u23 side in January
- Game at New England Free Jacks u23 side on Saturday, May 7
- Other practice times based on availability
Old Glory provides coaching and game tops. Players must provide socks, shorts, warm-up shirts, and preferably some type of jacket/hoodie for themselves. Use code OGAplayer to get 20% off! Players are asked to order asap: https://www.
Any questions about Young Glory and the u23's can be directed to Tim Brown at email@example.com or 202-503-6415.